Watch The Full LG G5 Announcement On Youtube!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The LG G5 was announced early this morning! Festivities kicked off at 7:00am my time. I was on the way to church so I totally missed it. Many of you were likely still in bed, although I did see some of you tweet pictures of coffee and mentions of being up just for the event! If you aren't an early riser on Sunday's or were busy with something else no worries LG has got you covered! You can see the entire 40 minute LG G5 launch event on youtube!

More LG G5 Discussion here

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
That's pretty impressive and despite owning a G4 I still can't help thinking Lucky Goldstar. How far they've come,;)

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's pretty impressive and despite owning a G4 I still can't help thinking Lucky Goldstar. How far they've come,;)
You're showing your age there? That was back when "good quality" electronics were still made in the U.S.A. :)
I remember laughing at the "cheap junk" called Lucky Goldstar at my local dime store as a kid in the radio and television section. It was like GE/Zenith etc, Emerson as a step way down then LG as far as price and quality.
I still won't buy their washing machines or other appliances.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
I have one LG TV, it's the biggest one I have and it had the features I wanted for that set. An associate of mine won't have anything in his house with the Samsung name on it. He's in the electronics business and has met with most of the honchos at Samsung several times at their home offices. It's a personal thing. ;).

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have one LG TV, it's the biggest one I have and it had the features I wanted for that set. An associate of mine won't have anything in his house with the Samsung name on it. He's in the electronics business and has met with most of the honchos at Samsung several times at their home offices. It's a personal thing. ;).
I'd buy one of their tv's (with extended warranty) but nothing that would wash/dry my clothes or keep my food from spoiling. When our central air went out a few years back I got an LG window unit to hold us over until they replaced the unit. It had a pin hole in the coil. Took it back and got another. Another pin hole in the coil. You ever try to carry a 10k btu unit up 2 flights of steps and install it? I ended up going to Target and getting a no name brand one because the store I bought the LG at only called other models of LG. I've talked to a few appliance repair folks that tell me their parts are a nightmare to get a hold of. I won't buy Samsung appliances, or tv's either.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I'll buy a Sammy or LG TV in a heartbeat. No extended warranty please. Waste of money.

This phone looks pretty cool. Are the any photos of it with the Camera attachment? or any other attachment? Haven't seen any...