Watch NBA Games.....

yankees2009

Reaction score
Ok so I have a question: what is the best app that I can watch live Basketball games?? I have NBALeaguePass on my droid but it doesnt have the best quality and it freezes and lags alot? Im going home today(Florida to NewYork) and I want to watch the games because I have nothing else to do. So if anybody could help me with a good app ASAP that would help alot THANKS!!!!! :)

MathewHeaden

Reaction score
NBA Jerseys the best

At the moment in attendance are only One of the awfully every one of the displeasure judiciously charge NBA jerseys for every one of moment survive the Peyton Manning unswerving surrounded by toting up together close to the Indianapolis Colts.

Thanks
Mathew Headen

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
at the moment in attendance are only one of the awfully every one of the displeasure judiciously charge nba jerseys for every one of moment survive the peyton manning unswerving surrounded by toting up together close to the indianapolis colts.

Thanks
mathew headen

what!!!???

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
get a slingbox if you can watch the normal games on your tv, if you dont have that, not sure if the nba has anything like football does with superfan but its through direct tv and i can watch any nfl game on sundays on the droid through it. may want to check with direct tv.

romeov

Reaction score
There's exactly an App that does 100% of what you want...

But you already have it.

NBA Gametime. You're not going to find any other app that can do anything close to what it's capable of. (every non national NBA game besides blacked out home games) No one else could even get the rights.

Your second bet is indeed a slingbox. I find that the quality of a slingbox connection surpasses the NBA Gametime app most times. However you are watching you own TV and can only get the games your local TV does. But this may work best for you.

shumwaykevin

Reaction score
I have found a good website called myp2p.eu check it out. you can pick from differnt live streams some are better than others so if you get a bad quality on try the next.