1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Watch movies on amazon

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by pc747, Jun 22, 2010.

1. pc747

pc747 Administrator Staff Member

I had rented ninja assassin and watched it on my laptop I rented it through amazon. I am using 2.2 with adobe flash 3. Well MW asked me about watching it on my droid. I thought about it, since I now have flash and I can use a browser like xscop and dolphin to change it to desktop agent. Well I am watching Ninja assassin on my droid streaming through amazon. It runs good, depending on your signal. Mine have a slight hesitation. But that is cool any ways. I have no plans on using my droid to watch a full 2hr movie, but its cool to know that it works.
  2. pc747

Oh I must say that I had problems loading it up with xscope, it seem to almost f/c, but its flawless with Dolphin hd
  3. pc747

The better the connection the smoother it is. So maybe manually kill off some apps and get in a strong area if possible to get the best video quality.
Search tags for this page
can amazon movies be watched on my phone
can i stream amazon video on my s4
can i watch amazon video on my phone
can i watch an amazon purchase movie on my phone

droid hd watching amazon movies

how can i watch a rented amazon movie on my android
how do i watch amazon movies on my phone
how to install amazon video on droid
how to watch amazon movies on my phone

how to watch amazon video on droid

how to watch movies from amazon on droid