[WATCH] Google I/O Live!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
[video=youtube;XclVwJP5GdM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XclVwJP5GdM[/video]​

Share your thoughts, feelings, excitement, disapointments, family pictures...wait..what?...Enjoy Google I/O folks!!

trestevenson

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
My productivity at work today has suffered immensely since the keynote began two hours ago! :p

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Was a very good presentation. I liked seeing all the stuff coming out for Android other than a couple new features to the OS itself. Have to say, a lot of it was pretty exciting.

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Was a very good presentation. I liked seeing all the stuff coming out for Android other than a couple new features to the OS itself. Have to say, a lot of it was pretty exciting.
I have to agree. I'm glad the focus wasn't on new tech (smartphones, tablets etc) The direction Android is headed is becoming increasingly more important and this keynote really solidified my opinion that Android is going to be a force to be reckoned with for some time. I'm really impressed

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I have to agree. I'm glad the focus wasn't on new tech (smartphones, tablets etc) The direction Android is headed is becoming increasingly more important and this keynote really solidified my opinion that Android is going to be a force to be reckoned with for some time. I'm really impressed

I loved how much was to do with Chrome. Chrome itself is becoming its own platform. Considering how much you can do in Chrome is amazing and so much more is being added today. The performance gains for all devices it can be run on just goes to show you the highest clock speed isn't the most important piece of the puzzle.