watch full episodes online

bsheurs

Reaction score
I'm trying to watch full episodes of a TV show (24) online on my Droid. When I get to the usual screen to watch it says I need to install a flash player so I click the supplied link to install and it says, not supported for you device. Any way around this?

yourhero88

Reaction score
facepalm.jpg

joeyspindler

Reaction score
Droid does not have flash at this time (soon hopefully). i use a app called jetflicks that has alot of the tv series on it. requires a subscription but its worth it to me.

OP
B

bsheurs

Reaction score
Thanks for the help. Your joke is neither funny or original

knotbeerdan

Reaction score
Its only funny becuase there are thousands of posts about the droid not having flash and it was supposed to come with 2.1 but now its not. Its a really big topic right now. In fact right before i read this thread i read one that says adobe will be releasing flash for the droid soon. And we will need 2.1 for it to work. So soon this may work for you but not for now. At least the way you are trying it, it wont.

jpeary27

Reaction score
Sweet i may give it a try. Do you recommend the app. I tried the demo, It was okay But nothing to write home about

joeyspindler

Reaction score
yeah its a pretty good app, little laggy without wifi but works good enough to watch the shows. sometimes it will stop when you get a text but not always.