Was there an update to Bluetooth??

richie1378

Reaction score
I've had my phone since the release date and haven't had any problems with my phone automatically pairing with my car until the last 2 weeks. Was there an update to Bluetooth that I'm not aware of? It now takes longer for my phone to pair with my car and when I make a voice call, majority of the time the phones doesn't go into the bluetooth setting. I end of having to hang up and call them back and explain why I called them and they couldn't hear me.

I'm hoping others are experiencing this and it's not just me. Maybe a fix soon?? Thanks everyone!

eliassami5

Reaction score
I've had my phone since the release date and haven't had any problems with my phone automatically pairing with my car until the last 2 weeks. Was there an update to Bluetooth that I'm not aware of? It now takes longer for my phone to pair with my car and when I make a voice call, majority of the time the phones doesn't go into the bluetooth setting. I end of having to hang up and call them back and explain why I called them and they couldn't hear me.

I'm hoping others are experiencing this and it's not just me. Maybe a fix soon?? Thanks everyone!

No there has not been an update, and if there was it would have fixed an issue and not have made it worst. Might have been an app you installed that is causing the problem.