Was there a stealth update?

OP
Werd

Werd

Reaction score
Well if nothing else its an chance to redo it all and be super anal about the file lay out, and I didn't really need that many roms.....

But I would've really liked to keep those videos I recorded....

Silver Member
Reaction score
i've got over 6gb of ROMs. is that too many?

I

irish

Ill start a corporate/government conspiracy theory. When you install a program and give it permission to access your sd card, phone records, etc... who's to say the men in black aren't cutting and pasting to your folder on their pc. Its legal, you gave them permission plus it falls under this little thing called the patriot act. Are you worried yet? All kidding aside. Have you checked the card with an alternate device yet to make sure its not just hardware failure? Maybe give some some thought to backing up to pc next time so you won't have another panic attack

OP
Werd

Werd

Reaction score
I know me too :) but I'll never play that many! Maybe if I organized them in folders

A-F
G-M

Takes way to long to find them in SNESoid otherwise

I'm playing FFIV right now then zelda if the controls aren't to sloopy

My buddy just got a way of using a wii controller working with his Iphone from the bluetooth, would be sweet if someone got that rolling on our side of things :)

I'll do the graphics for an apps if someone writes it! lol

Silver Member
Reaction score
I know me too :) but I'll never play that many! Maybe if I organized them in folders

A-F
G-M

Takes way to long to find them in SNESoid otherwise

I'm playing FFIV right now then zelda if the controls aren't to sloopy

My buddy just got a way of using a wii controller working with his Iphone from the bluetooth, would be sweet if someone got that rolling on our side of things :)

I'll do the graphics for an apps if someone writes it! lol
it does take a minute or so for the list to come up, but you can type your ROM name and it takes you right to it.

MARIO takes you to all ROMs with the word MARIO in them. NICE!

OP
Werd

Werd

Reaction score
Well it really didn't even feel like it took to long to load so much as browsing through 700 some roms just takes a minute lol.