1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

was on rooted ginger bread but not now and thought I would post here.

Discussion in 'Droid X Rooted Help' started by MIBPreacher, May 29, 2011.

1. MIBPreacher

MIBPreacher New Member

My phone got stuck with me in a rain storm while on my HD. I got a malfunctioning power button so I remapped it to the camera button and I just have been living with the red led being lit all the time.

So I replaced the battery and that didnt fix the led so my next thought was replace the motherboard ribbon that has the power button but them I thought I have insurance I will just try to take to gingerbread off and send it back. The water indicator never got wet on my phone but I had to take the phone apart to get all the water out and humidity.

I had a leaked copy of GB and it was rooted so I used my bootstrap to boot my phone into recovery and I loaded Maderstcok.zip to go back to 2.3.340 and I did a data wipe, cache wipe and I loaded the zip. it gets all the way down to Updating radio...
    assert failed: motorola.update_cdma_bp("/tmp/rdl.bin", "/tmp/bp.img")
    E:Error in /sdcard/download/maderstcok340.zip
    (Status 7)
    Installation aborted.

I am going to reboot my phone and see how much crap im in but wanted to post this so others would know.
  2. MIBPreacher

MIBPreacher New Member

now I am on a stuck android peeing on a apple screen. ugh.
Search tags for this page

updating bp status 7 on razr