1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Was about to pull the trigger...

Discussion in 'UltimateDroid' started by ParalyzingKings, Oct 24, 2010.

1. ParalyzingKings

ParalyzingKings New Member

So, I was finally going to make the jump from 8.0 to 1.0.0 today after waiting awhile for the mythical few days later update. Love UD and 8.0, was excited about 1.0.0 and couldn't wait to upgrade til i saw the few small issues. Figured I would wait a few days for the update, but have finally got tired of waiting and want the new...

I go to the main thread and click the download link and the site is down.

Is this a sign that I should be waiting a lil longer as it is possible they are updating the site with a new version??

People in the know? Help a brother out. Keep waiting just a lil longer? Does the site normally go down for a update?

Thank you to everyone on the UD team and all the themers working with it.
    Tis the f**kin chronic!!
    I love you guys and all your hard work.
  2. Harrybub

Harrybub New Member

3. bendystrawboy

bendystrawboy New Member

yeah, those "updates" do occasionally slip by without much fanfare, i think there was a ud8 update that never even got its own thread.
  4. kevin24lg

kevin24lg New Member

Is LED Notifications there? This is the only thing I've been waiting for.