Warrany Replacement D1 Now I cant reroot

grgguy

Reaction score
I just recieved my D1 warranty replacement in the mail and I cant reroot. It came with 2.2 already on it Ive tryed down grading but I lost my 3g so I couldnt get Rom Manager back on it Please Help !!!!!

OP
grgguy

grgguy

Reaction score
Thank you very much ! I will give it a try right now .

OP
grgguy

grgguy

Reaction score
OK , I did everything right except I forgot to rename update .zip . I had spr recovery up and running . so I tried to install 2.01 spf and while installing my computer told me that my driver (for the droid ) malfuctioned now my phone is stuck in the boot loader mode saying it is in progress......What can I do ?

OP
grgguy

grgguy

Reaction score
I cant get out of the boot loader ......should I pull the bat ? and the bootloader is flashing code corupt bat low cannot program

OP
grgguy

grgguy

Reaction score
So can I remove my bat. The battery wasnt low when I started .

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Its a common problem, no one is sure why it happens. If you have a stand alone battery charger, use that, or grab a spare battery and try flashing it again.

OP
grgguy

grgguy

Reaction score
Is there a way to charge the batterty without the phone

OP
grgguy

grgguy

Reaction score
Ok , so I've got the battery charging , is there a 2.2 sbf file I can put run in rsdlite that I can root ?

OP
grgguy

grgguy

Reaction score
Ya hey Thank You , I was able to get the spf for 2.01 in there and then i let it update to 2.2 by itself and now I'm getting ready to start the whole thing over again ( this time however I've already renamed the zip file ahead of time ).

jbrock98

Reaction score
Dang it I just went 2 verizon 2 get a warranty replacement 4 my girl in hopes of getting a d2 so I can play with my d1 & her d2 it'll be here wednesday....thought some ppl were getting a d2?

Sent from my Droid