Warranty replacement phone problem

Woodard2589

Reaction score
I just got my replacement phone in the mail today and have some issues with it. The backlight for the buttons on the bottom of the screen are purple instead of white. The keys are completely flat where my old one had nice bumps on it. And last the screen actually sits slightly above the bezel and on my old one and every other droid i've seen the screen is slightly recessed to help from scratching it. The verizon store i took it to said they couldnt do anything else about it. Should I be able to get another replacement or just stay with it. My biggest concern is if i drop it instead of marking up the bezel like the old one did, it's just gonna scratch or break the screen. The rep said if it didnt affect the phone he couldnt do anything.

setyourgoals

Reaction score
Personally I would call the 800 customer service number and just complain. The reps in the stores have very little power to pull any strings for you. Just tell them the screen is already getting marked up due to the poor build of the replacement phone you received. Who knows, they may even send you a d2, they did for me.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
W

Woodard2589

Reaction score
Ok. Ill give that a try. Def not gonna use a case. Added bulk and I like the look of the phone. And its only a matter of time before the edges start to chip.