1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Warranties/Insurance

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by fireman, Feb 8, 2012.

1. fireman

fireman New Member

Could someone direct me to where I can learn more about whether I want to stick with Verizon's insurance (Asurion) or switch to Square Trade?

Thanks,

Fireman
  2. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

There are some threads floating around discussing insurance but I am not sure about Square Trade. Not too sure there will be a one stop thread to compare them both.
  3. fireman

fireman New Member

Thanks...I have been checking other options out since I posted original thread, but hard to tell the good from the bad without actual feedback from people that have filed claims. I'm specifically looking to hear about pro's and con's about company X or company Y....Currently my wife and I are covered through Asurion, but have looked at Squaretrade and Ensquared.

Fireman
  4. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome!

I think insurance comes down to personal preference and what is being offered / paid for...I am with VZWs Assurion and I have not had any complaints or issues...I have not checked around as that has just always worked for me.
  5. SFGate

SFGate New Member

Welcome to the site. Have used Asurion and made two claims, liked the way they helped. Very efficient and fast. DancingNexus