1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

WARNING: Seidio Droid 2 Innocase slightly obscures D2 Global's camera dual LED

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global' started by r314bd, Nov 12, 2010.

1. r314bd

r314bd New Member

Just in case anyone was considering the Droid 2 Seidio Innocase case for your D2 Global, you can see in the .gif below how the dual LED on the D2 Global is a bit lower than that on the D2. I got the case today and it obscures just a hair of the D2 Global's dual LED.

[​IMG]

Seidio has really good cases but just be warned that since the D2 case wasn't designed for the D2 Global, you'll run into that issue.
  2. SilverK20A3

SilverK20A3 New Member

I would like to mention I just got the Verizon Droid 2 shell/holster combo (super cheap on ebay!), and the situation is the same with flash. The cutout cuts off the lower edge of the flash off by a hair.
  3. Raptor007

Raptor007 New Member

When I read this I went to Motorola's site and brought up the D2 and D2G images of the backside. The camera appears to bulge a bit on the D2G and this could be the reason. Mine arrives today.
  4. SilverK20A3

SilverK20A3 New Member

As far as the bulge is concerned, it's extremely minimal. Like barely a milimeter of extra height where the camera is. Most cases should accommodate the "bulge" without any problems. The lens and flash are actually slightly lower (1-2mm at most) on the Global.
  5. Raptor007

Raptor007 New Member

I would likely agree, but it seems the Verizon case doesn't meet that criteria, off by a mm is still enough to mess it up.
Search tags for this page
seidio active combo droid 2 global
seidio case holster combo motorola droid 2 global

seidio cases for droid 2 global