[WARNING: DO NOT ORDER] The 'My Tablet 7' from Xtex Officially Outed for $149.99

SILVER COUPE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G6
wow, so glad i didnt pull the trigger. hope all that did, get some resolution quick.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Why would they be marketing and selling a product that is not even in stock but even more shocking, the product has not even been developed, built or completed manufacturing yet. Wow! It will be interesting to see if the tablet ever does materialize or if refunds are honored.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

NorthGuard

Reaction score
I ordered this as well, according to the last email I received, the tablet should have been shipped yesterday. At this point, I don't have my hopes up :mad:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

NorthGuard

Reaction score
Has anyone heard from the company recently??

astokes

Reaction score
I got my money back via paypal, they contacted xtex and never got a reply, put in a claim on Paypal because trust me you will never see the tablet, all they do is throw a generic email your way every week or so with a new excuse, do yourself a favor people make a claim ASAP.

Oh and xtex say they will give you a refund, go ahead and try because I did and received nothing, not even a reply, it is a scam no matter what they say.

Last edited:

NorthGuard

Reaction score
Yeah, they were quick to reply the first two weeks or so, but have yet to hear back from them. Smh...

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Mods/admin: I think it would be a great service to the members here to indicate that this may very well be a scam, and to place a warning in big bold text in the OP.

NorthGuard

Reaction score
Mods/admin: I think it would be a great service to the members here to indicate that this may very well be a scam, and to place a warning in big bold text in the OP.

Good idea. Although, I'd hope that people wouldn't still order this after reading this thread, lol.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez

Thread Title and OP Updated. :)

uprooted

Reaction score
Also scammed by Xtex

i ordered on 04/26/12 and still have not received any notice of shipment...

NorthGuard

Reaction score
i ordered on 04/26/12 and still have not received any notice of shipment...

Unfortunately you probably won't. I read some very shady information about this company on another forum. Wish I would have known this earlier :-\

NorthGuard

Reaction score
So my order was just updated to shipped and I was sent a legit tracking number. My tracking number says it should ship today. I'll keep everyone posted...