War of the Balls: Verizon, T-Mobile & Sprint Ads Fight Over Colored Balls

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I need to start watching TV. I'm missing all the commercials.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I saw it last night for the first time, watching the new X Files miniseries, and all I could think of was the Schweddy SNL skit and singing AC DC's song in my head. My wife could not understand why I was laughing.

Reactions: cr6

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It all depends on the city you live in, the building your in, how far you are from the towers, the device your using... this whole thing is ridiculous. Who cares how fast their network is, as Verizon implements data caps, so who cares if they have 2Gbps down if you can only use 2GB of data. Where i live, the only contender who sucks on a repeated basis is T-Mob, though they are making strides to better their coverage, just hasn't happened yet in my area. I switched to sprint from Verizon when they upped the unlimited data price. I have great coverage with sprint, just as good as with Verizon, but the speeds are slower. I've heard AT&T in my area is also pretty decent in terms of speed and coverage.

JohnDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've seen the Verizon commercial about 30 times. I can't remember seeing the T-Mobile or Sprint one once. They have a monster advertising budget.