1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Wanting to Root

Discussion in 'Droid Charge Development' started by rikpass, Oct 29, 2012.

1. rikpass

rikpass New Member

Ok Guys here goes, I have a Samsung Droid Charge, I hope the following info will help. The Kernel Version is 2.6.35.7-FP5. The Firmware Version is 2.3.6. What I want to do is Unlock the phone so I can play around with the settings like the themes , Well basically unlock the phone for better performance. I am completely at a Blank with the phone. I just bought it. I have had a Blackberry for a few years. I dont know what I need to download for the phone. If possible someone that has patience with me and tell me step by step how to do this. Phone works great. I bought one program that guarantees to root the phone with one click. I paid 30.00 for the program, and now I cannot get the support to get back with me. The program is called, Root Android. Well thats it, hope Someone can help.
    Rick
Search tags for this page

2.6.35.7-fp5

droid charge one click root

droid charge root

how to root android having kernel ver. 2.6.35.7

how to root droid charge fp5

how to root fp5 droid charge

how to root kernel 2.6.35.7

how to root kernel version 2.6.35.7

how to root samsung droid charge 2.3.6 fp5

is kernel version g0a0f902 rooted?