1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Wanting moto droid

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by luco1029, Jan 27, 2010.

1. luco1029

luco1029 New Member

I have been wanting to get a Motorola Droid ever since it came out. I am not due to upgrade for over another year. I was wondering if anyone was selling or knows someone who is selling their Motorola Droid for under 300 dollars.
  2. Barkleyfan

Barkleyfan New Member

How much is your early termination? Dell is selling the Droid for $125 with plan. Keep in mind you can't get service without the extra $30/month data fee, so if price is an issue....
  3. KZIWarrior

KZIWarrior Active Member

Have you looked into early upgrade options? I'm new with VZW but AT&T you could generally upgrade fairly early. The other option (and best one if you know a friend or family member) is to just add another line onto your account. You should be able to find somebody that needs a phone/line.
  4. get quad

get quad New Member

I bet if you find the right salesperson (i.e. manager) at a corporate store and beg them to waive your early termination fee to let you have a droid now they'd listen. I've heard a lot of success stories in that regard; leads me to believe they're wanting as many droid users as possible to combat AT&T/iPhone.
  5. krise11385

krise11385 New Member

Look on craigslist or call verizon n keep calln until they give u the upgrade lol. But idk if ur gna find a droid for 300$ unless u buy it new I see some on craigslistfor 450$
  6. Big Cam

Big Cam New Member

I think you can still upgrade early but at the 1 year price, you can still get the phone for well under the $549 price, go talk to your local verizon store.