Wanted to say thanks to the Sapphire team

velocity92c

Reaction score
I know it seems like a one man show but I'm sure there are several people behind the scenes that help with code, testing, bandwidth and such. Just wanted to give my thanks to all. I am a BB convert and was skeptical at first but that skepticism has been erased. One look at the changelog shows you how much work goes into the ROM. Thanks from one very satisfied user!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
+ 1 keep up the work.

JG350z

Reaction score
I rooted with droidmod and have tried every ROM available since. Sapphire is by far the smoothest and fastest I have tried. I can navigate through the phone with less pausing, glitching, screen redraws and lag than I have seen on my Droid.

Thanks to everyone here my Droid dosen't stutter anymore.....

RobStemen

Reaction score
Yes. Thank every one of you so very much. For offering the best ROM and for offering the best support for the best ROM.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
they do some awesome work here.. But i have noticed i spend less time on forums now that i have found the perfect rom.. that what happens when great minds get together..

go epicteam :)

captdroid

Reaction score
they do some awesome work here.. But i have noticed i spend less time on forums now that i have found the perfect rom.. that what happens when great minds get together..

go epicteam :)

I still check out the other ROM forums. It's all pretty boring stuff the other ROMS j/k :icon_evil:

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Quite frankly Im in love with this Rom. Smooth, fast, stable and no redraws at all. Redraws were my worst nightmare. Keep up the great work CVCS and team...:icon_ lala:

Wraith

Reaction score
Yeah....I was sooo happy with 0.8.4 that I almost didn't do the 1.0 update. Looking at the details, I found 4 reasons to upgrade. Very nice stuff.

I am envious of the time you have to put into this, as I can't get much done on my own time with my own SW projects.

Most excellent dudes.