1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Want your Flash back?

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by Krenzy, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Krenzy

Krenzy New Member

So I'm not sure if this is known already but it was news to me. A Buddy and I were ticked off that we couldn't watch half the videos we wanted, so we did some digging and found a site that installed the Flash program we need. Videos now play just fine! Just go to this page, and click on the link in the first post, and it'll automatically begin downloading. Install it and enjoy!

Adobe Flash disappears from the Play Store today, here's your solution - Android News - MoDaCo

Edit: Here's the link direct: http://mdc.gd/ineedflash
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2013
  2. Krenzy

Krenzy New Member

At over 259 views, I'm curious if people have tried this, and if it's worked for you. I know alot were asking for a return to Flash.
  3. GoCliffGo05

GoCliffGo05 Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

Thanks for sharing but yes there has been a way to get flash back for a little while now. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
  4. Krenzy

Krenzy New Member

Sweet, I was unaware lol. Thanks for the reply!
Search tags for this page
i want flash back on my droid razr

mdc gd need flash