want to turn off notifications every night

Cleskers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My wife thanks you. I used Timeriffic last night.

jbsangel

Reaction score
SettingProfiles also works well for these types of things. It will also allow you to silence the ringer except for calls from certain numbers in addition to the time based and location based switching and profile settings. Cheaper than locale too. Timerrific is nice too, just SP has more options.

Reaction score
I'm using Setting Profiles but it has some bugs. Timed events don't always fire for me and it will not turn off Bluetooth.

mitchb2

Reaction score
Timeriffic is so awesome. I teach Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 5-9.
It's so nice not to have to remember to silence my phone. It just happens.

LT*

Reaction score
I've been using SP (free version) too, but it never seems to turn on at the scheduled time. Timeriffic will hopefully prove more reliable.

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
Timeriffic has been flawless in function for me.....so much that I don't even think about it.

My biggest issue seems to be when I want to manually do something I have to "remember" how since I never touch my volume controls for anything (like going to a movie and wanting to make sure it's silenced for phone calls, txt messages, etc..).

You have to configure your profiles properly...use as few or as many as you need.

tom777

Reaction score
I use "Sound Manager" and it works great. I've also installed Timeriffic and Chronos Lite but haven't gotten around to trying them.