Want the new rubiX 1.9.5....

detox

Reaction score
Drods words on twitter

"tell you what... if everyone follows @RileysDream13 and take the time to at least visit the site, i'll release the new Focused on Christmas"

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

chefb

Reaction score
Will it be rubix " gingy" version?

Last edited:

Trong

Reaction score
brian rodriguez (RileysDream13) on Twitter

Site should be on there too. It's his brother's diabetes foundation. I donated $10 earlier hoping to be the 1129th dollar and win a free Droid X, but it turns out he was counting down from $1099, not up :(

Oh well, if it's for a good cause :)

OP
detox

detox

Reaction score
brian rodriguez (RileysDream13) on Twitter

Site should be on there too. It's his brother's diabetes foundation. I donated $10 earlier hoping to be the 1129th dollar and win a free Droid X, but it turns out he was counting down from $1099, not up :(

Oh well, if it's for a good cause :)

Thanks trong for clarifying for me. I was at work and get no reception in that hole

tweaker

Reaction score
The site for "following" is located here: RILEY'S DREAM - A Diabetics Hope
According to twitter it is now a raffle.
I "followed" a 10 spot as a Thank You for a fine rom and because it is for a worthy cause.
(first post here, been lurking for a while)(edited to make sure the forum rules are followed.)

Last edited:
OP
detox

detox

Reaction score
Would be nice to have a spare Droid X. 10 spot on the way

thepolishguy

Reaction score
I am not trying to be an a-hole, I just don't want your thread to get locked. Please promote "following" Riley's dream and not "donating". Donation solicitations are prohibited by site rules and they will lock your thread for it. I know from personal experience.

So get over to Riley's dream and support the cause by "following" him. ;)

Redbaron134

Reaction score
Yeah waiting for the new blurry as well. Just dropped a ten spot and am following on twitter. Well done for Brian and I hope we see more support for this. My Step mother passed away because of Type 1 diabetes.

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I am not trying to be an a-hole, I just don't want your thread to get locked. Please promote "following" Riley's dream and not "donating". Donation solicitations are prohibited by site rules and they will lock your thread for it. I know from personal experience.

So get over to Riley's dream and support the cause by "following" him. ;)

Well, thats all I ask to begin with :)

My work will ALWAYS be free and donation's wouldn't speed it up, or give special perks above other users (i.e. contributionware)

My brother's trying to get his foundation off the ground, and I'm just trying to help any ways I can. Just 5 minutes of everyone's time to click "follow" and look over the website :) It's for a good cause, as everyone who has or knows someone with Diabetes can relate in some way shape or form.

In rom news: Blurry will likely be a couple days after focused.

Batbriel

Reaction score
Also Following, Great cause and looking forward for some Rubix 1.9.5 :)