1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Want Stock Phone app instead of Cytown

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by JDLUKE, Sep 22, 2010.

1. JDLUKE

JDLUKE New Member

can someone tell me how to get the stock android phone app on my droid instead of the cytown one. I just installed Ultimate Droid 8.0 and it came with cytown. I have tried going into UD settings and modified apps and switching back to stock but it wont work. any suggestions?
  2. czerdrill

czerdrill New Member

have you rebooted since you did the switch? i've gone back and forth b/t them with no issue.
  3. JDLUKE

JDLUKE New Member

yes i have rebooted. i have tried this process several times. i think the problem is when i am installing the stock phone app from the settings, it says error and has a button for force close, then it goes away and acts like it installed it. when i reboot, it is still cytown.
Search tags for this page

samsung stock phone app