1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Want my phone back!

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR M' started by odat11, Dec 7, 2013.

1. odat11

odat11 New Member

Hey all,

Here's the story....
    I have a XT907 that I purchased and my boss at the time paid for the service on. I cant afford 125/month so switched to a cheap/crappy "smart phone". Last year I went through the whole switching out the sim card with both Verizon prepaid and Straight Talk. Back then I guess the deal was that the sim card works with anything but an LTE phone which is what my M is. Has anything changed since then? Can I use my M for 45.00 /month reliably? Thanks to all who spend so much time keeping up on these things that I don't have the time to anymore!:hail:
  2. SFGate

SFGate New Member

Welcome to the site. Hope someone can help with this question.
  3. odat11

odat11 New Member

Thanks! Yeah I do to, guess it must be trickier than I thought if no one has been able to answer it with over 213 views.. I'm sure some genius will come along.
  4. odat11

odat11 New Member

Droid Sensei- Onegai Shimasu and Arigato Sensei
  5. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Member

What about the geniuses at Smart Talk? It's THEIR service. There are plans at Verizon a LOT less than $125!! I pay around $250 for 4 phones!!
  6. odat11

odat11 New Member

Thanks for the feedback. I actually bought it from Verizon as a full service phone and was told last year that Straight-Talk and Verizon pre-paid sim cards don't work with LTE phones, has that changed recently?I'm skeptical of talking to OEM's
  7. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Member

Uh....OK.
  8. xrp861

xrp861 New Member

You have to do the nv edit. I did it and I'm using my RAZR m on T-Mobile but can be used in verizon or any carrier. The how to is on xda. Its a very easy process just read the whole thread first.