Want my phone back!

odat11

Reaction score
Hey all,

Here's the story....
I have a XT907 that I purchased and my boss at the time paid for the service on. I cant afford 125/month so switched to a cheap/crappy "smart phone". Last year I went through the whole switching out the sim card with both Verizon prepaid and Straight Talk. Back then I guess the deal was that the sim card works with anything but an LTE phone which is what my M is. Has anything changed since then? Can I use my M for 45.00 /month reliably? Thanks to all who spend so much time keeping up on these things that I don't have the time to anymore!:hail:

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site. Hope someone can help with this question.

OP
O

odat11

Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah I do to, guess it must be trickier than I thought if no one has been able to answer it with over 213 views.. I'm sure some genius will come along.

OP
O

odat11

Reaction score
Droid Sensei- Onegai Shimasu and Arigato Sensei

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
Droid Sensei- Onegai Shimasu and Arigato Sensei

What about the geniuses at Smart Talk? It's THEIR service. There are plans at Verizon a LOT less than $125!! I pay around $250 for 4 phones!!

OP
O

odat11

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I actually bought it from Verizon as a full service phone and was told last year that Straight-Talk and Verizon pre-paid sim cards don't work with LTE phones, has that changed recently?I'm skeptical of talking to OEM's

xrp861

Reaction score
You have to do the nv edit. I did it and I'm using my RAZR m on T-Mobile but can be used in verizon or any carrier. The how to is on xda. Its a very easy process just read the whole thread first.