1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

want fast! + froyo + root

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by adlx21, Jul 17, 2010.

1. adlx21

adlx21 New Member

Hey all, excuse me for being a completely noob, but I see people having rooted 1.1ghz with froyo. Does that 1.1ghz refer to the processor? Is it that much faster?

Can somebody post a link on how to root to get that faster processor AND froyo. Thank you so much.
  2. dodgersrgood

dodgersrgood New Member

Ya that's referring to processor speed. And ya that's pretty much double the stock speed. Can't really put a link cuz I'm doing this from my phone but just search how to root 2.1 (I'm guessing that's what your running) and then search froyo and it should be the thread called more froyo I think for the most updated one
  3. jbdavies

jbdavies New Member

Hi. Don't worry... I just did this to mine today. :) It's a bit tricky your first time... but gets easier the more you do it (usually from screwing up... for me at least).

Rooting

Froyo 2.2 (with I believe a 1Ghz Kernel)

BTW... it should be Root + Froyo = Fast! ;)
  4. Raven1r44

Raven1r44 New Member

the search function is a wonderful thing! if you arent willing to take the time to really delv into the forums to find the info you want, try youtube, people make video how-to's for just about anything you can imagine. the info is out there, happy hunting!