Want a perfect Bionic? Can't Wait For The Update? Here's How..

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
So the focus is faster but the color still stinks

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

If you have decent lighting, the Bionic takes great pics. If you don't, though, it doesn't compensate near as good as some other cameras like HTC's or the iPhones.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes with good lighting you are fine. However in low lighting its the worst.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out what the results of the update are going to be not look at old pics or perfectly lit pics.

diablo81588

Reaction score
Random pic using flash in a dim room with no lights on. I can't really tell any difference in picture quality, but then again I had no issues with the camera before the update.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out what the results of the update are going to be not look at old pics or perfectly lit pics.

I'd say little to no change in quality, and an apparent improvement in shot-to-shot speed. At the very least, I can guarantee you there's not going to be a drastic improvement in quality, which is what I'm assuming you're looking for.

oneway

Reaction score
I m to new to android to even think about this option. I do however like the sound of better battery and data connection.

PhontomF

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if this update helps with the headphone jack whine issue?

jrshelton13

Reaction score
Wow! That seems like a lot to chew on for the newest updates! I remember when all we had to do was flash a zip from the TBH app and done!

But what am I saying, I am sure I will reread those steps about 20 more times and go ahead and do it, I just can't stop tweaking my phone!

Thanks guys for the perma-root and new hotness! Keep up the good stuff and I'm sure we will be seeing some ICS sooner than we think!

timo2824

Reaction score
The headphone noise is gone on my bionic! As for loosing apps on the sd card I lost the graphics on my shortcuts after a reboot but the shortcuts still worked. My camera is alot faster taking multiple shots, and haven't lost data since the update yesterday morn. Battery life after the update wasn't so good, but I let it drain down, recharged and its the same as it was with th3rory 1.8 which is hella good. I am on th3roryroms newest rom though with some battery saving mods... If you wanna do this with the forever root just follow the directions and its easy as pie.