1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

wanna tell u about a cool app

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by danielsan90, Jul 4, 2012.

1. danielsan90

danielsan90 New Member

i want to tell u about this cool app! called call tricks What the software basically do is give you excuses to finish the call .
    for example the app can do a train noise and u could say im on the train i cant talk. or u can say im driving can talk and the app will do cars noise. and many more options.
    now i wanna tell u how to use the software is really easy u need to tap on the icon and choose the excuse u want to use! such as crying baby , doorbell and many more !

call tricks on the google play for android pohens only start using it now!!!

here is the link for the app so u can read about all the cool features of the software.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...251bGwsMSwxLDEwMiwiY29tLklHLkNhbGxUcmlja3MiXQ..
  2. thaDroidz

thaDroidz New Member

Lol!! !
    Sounds fun..

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----
  3. danielsan90

danielsan90 New Member

so try it out
  4. AngryHatter

AngryHatter New Member

I need an app to make an excuse?
    :biggrin: