1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

wanna hear a funny?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by aerikb, Dec 1, 2012.

1. aerikb

aerikb New Member

I've had to replace my bionic twice now under warranty, the first CLN they sent me had a qe 1/1, common i know, i chuckled, it also had a flickering screen and faulty power button. So five days later i get this one(#3)
    Everything seems fine...go to check for system updates...im on 6.7.2-223...23.
    I thought that was a leak?
    Anywho, damn thing wont let me update to. 246!
    Are they still rolling that out in groups?

Oh yeah, this one(#3) is also qe1/1, i guess they really dont give a **** if we root, since they are just gonna pass it off to someone else anyway.

Wonder if i could warranty just based on root status?
  2. aerikb

aerikb New Member

Ahhh, i see...i was looking at the build number instead of the system version.
    derp da derp.
  3. aaf709

aaf709 Nice Guy Premium Member

I'm on my first Bionic, bought new on 11/12/11. It says "qe 1/1" too and I never rooted.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums