walmart prices

giles

Reaction score
has anyone seen the quality of the droid x that is being sold at walmart for next to nothing. just curious on the quality. dancedroid

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wonder the same thing - the quality should be the same across the board - it is not like Wal-Mart gets all of the rejected devices

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hmmm...I was at Wal-Mart last week and they had them for $369.99 with a two year agreement (Fail) and full retail listed as $700 (Fail). Be careful with them though because you're signing TWO agreements instead of just one.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
G

giles

Reaction score
yea the razor was sold at walmart years back and was selling it way cheaper than every one else was. it was made out of plastic instead of metal. this is how it was less expensive. i was wondering how this one was. they just advertised a new one for $88 with a new two year contract.

lowboy

Reaction score
has anyone seen the quality of the droid x that is being sold at walmart for next to nothing. just curious on the quality. dancedroid
I work at wally world. I have looked at them and can't see any difference.

OP
G

giles

Reaction score
do they still have the metal casing on them and a dual led flash and a pre installed 16 gb SD card. and the one you looked at was it the one that is being sold at $88

lowboy

Reaction score
I looked at them when they first came out. I will try to get my hands on one tomorrow.

lowboy

Reaction score
Also are you talking about one at the physical store or on Wal-Mart.com

GrinReaper

Reaction score
I got mine for roughly 60 bucks with a two year contact brand new...and this was about a month back...from letstalk.com. They are selling it for 79.99 now

Swyped from my DROIDX

mas90guru

Reaction score
I bought my Droid X at Walmart physical store off plan for 499. At the time I saw them at Best Buy for $569.

The best thing about Walmart is there tends to be less sales hassle buying off plan and they sometimes have stock of costlier devices since your average Walmart shopper is likely not buying $500 smartphones.

Not all Walmarts have the same carriers or selections.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App