Wallpapers

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by gtrgrl02, Aug 4, 2011.

1. gtrgrl02

gtrgrl02 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok i have been trying to set my wallpapers. I installed go launcher ex and absolutely love it, but for some reason the go wallpapers wont set. I can put live wallpapers on but they lag the phone down too much. I am having to deal with the default wallpaper which is alright but i like to change mine every few days. Please help.

Sent from my DROIDX

2. listenman20

listenman20 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
  3. gtrgrl02

gtrgrl02 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I tried the backgrounds app, and it doesnt want to set those wallpapers either. I dont know if its the launcher or my phone. My pics wont set as wallpaper either but thats not what im wanting to do so that doesnt really bother me. I dont know what else to try

Sent from my DROIDX

4. listenman20

listenman20 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i would assume the quickest way to test if it's the launcher is to d/l another launcher...maybe launcherpro or ADW and see what happens with either of those. as long as you make a back up of your settings within the go launcher options you can uninstall it after you've loaded one of the others and see if it's interfering with anything. i haven't used GO in a while so i don't know if they've added some setting to it or not to turn off wallpapers but i have never seen one in there before.