1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Wallpapers

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by dolfanpete, Nov 26, 2010.

1. dolfanpete

dolfanpete New Member

I would like to know if it is possible to have 7 different backgrounds on all my screens. I m sure I've seen this done but how do I do it

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  2. Bullitt6996

Bullitt6996 New Member

Multiple Wallpapers

A buddy of mine pulled that off. When i asked him how he did it, he said he measured out the actual screen sizes versus image sizes and used his laptop to cut and paste 7 of his favorite pics together as a jpg. Then he uploaded to his droid and set as wallpaper. Kind of a pain, I'm sure there's an easier way, but if you're like me and have xtra time at the job with a computer you can use, gives ya something to do.dancedroid