wallpaper

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by lpguy6767, Sep 16, 2010.

1. lpguy6767

lpguy6767 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    new to this forum so please bear with me. I was hoping to find out if I can upload some of the wallpaper I see here in the gallery to my phone. If so how. Thanks

2. Joker

Joker Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You sure can, especially if you are referring to links provided by the members or from the wallpaper section of the forums. You can do that by either accessing the forums on your phone (not the mobile site) and then clicking on the links or long press on the image and select save/copy image. Or you could download them onto a computer and transfer them to your phone with the supplied USB cable

3. ilikemoneygreen

ilikemoneygreen Silver Member

Ratings:
    +15
    Im trying to get this awesome wallpaper on my droid. im planning on cropping this image to but i want to know the optimal way to do this and still keep awesome res. 960x854? The problem is that it seems like when i add the a wallpaper the stock way it gets messed with somehow and ends up zooming or something and messing with my image. Adding in wallpapers through apps doesn't have this problem but i want to know i would make the image my background with an unzoomed way...if that makes sense.

Search tags for this page
coringa wallpaper
koringa wallpape
ø¬ùˆùƒø±

the joker wallpaper

the joker wallpapers
wallpaper coringa
wallpaper coringa 2008
wallpaper koringa
wallpaper the joker