Wallpaper?

DustinSK925

Reaction score
Hey everyone just wondering why I cant get a picture of something off google without cropping it....it messes up the pic! Is there a app that fixes that or something, I cant get the full pic because of crop...help

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone just wondering why I cant get a picture of something off google without cropping it....it messes up the pic! Is there a app that fixes that or something, I cant get the full pic because of crop...help

Save it from your pc and see if that helps...the phone will almost always make you crop a pic if its too large to properly display it on your smaller screen

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

OP
D

DustinSK925

Reaction score
Ya but like with ther iphone, you can click on a google image and it fits the pic to the screen, on here, you can only have a portion of the pic....

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ya but like with ther iphone, you can click on a google image and it fits the pic to the screen, on here, you can only have a portion of the pic....

true, it doesnt generally auto fit the same way an iphone will, kinda out of luck on that front...check out Flikie wallpapers HD in the market...there are tons of really nice HD wallpapers on there...

OP
D

DustinSK925

Reaction score
Alright thanks, I was just trying to get a wallpaper of sofia vergara! LOL