Wallpaper

thcri

Reaction score
I have this picture that I would like to make my wallpaper. When I set it to wallpaper it spreads it across the front six screens and I can only see part of the picture on each screen. What can I do to make it show the whole picture on each of the screens? Here is the picture.

the5barrons

Reaction score
I'm almost positive you have to run a different launcher. I know adw's
Launcher lets you isolate the wallpaper so it doesn't scroll with the panes. Launcher pro probably has the same setting.

I checked though the display setting and it doesn't look like you can set it unless you run a launcher.

"what evrrrrr"

mubin1378

Reaction score
Basically, you just mount your phone via USB and place the images on the sdcard. Ideally you would want to create a Media\Wallpaper folder or something to put them in to stay organized.

Once the images are on your phone, you unmount, long press on any open area of your screen and select set wallpaper (or hit Menu > Wallpaper). Then choose gallery and you should see whatever folders you dumped them into. It will scan the entire sdcard so their location really doesn't matter, it's more of an organization thing as I said.

You could also just text them to your phone, or send them to gmail and download directly through your phone without having to mount it.

OP
T

thcri

Reaction score
Basically, you just mount your phone via USB and place the images on the sdcard. Ideally you would want to create a Media\Wallpaper folder or something to put them in to stay organized.

Once the images are on your phone, you unmount, long press on any open area of your screen and select set wallpaper (or hit Menu > Wallpaper). Then choose gallery and you should see whatever folders you dumped them into. It will scan the entire sdcard so their location really doesn't matter, it's more of an organization thing as I said.

You could also just text them to your phone, or send them to gmail and download directly through your phone without having to mount it.

How is the above any different than what I have done already. I have the picture on my wallpaper it is just that it gets stretched across all 6 of the front screens on my phone. So when I am on the main screen I only see the mid section of the picture. When I do other wallpapers I don't get that.

the5barrons

Reaction score
You just need picture that has the bike smaller and more centered. The dx will still move the panes unless you use a launcher that stops it.

"what evrrrrr"

Technoman

Reaction score
You could also "stitch" together 7 different pictures that are properly sized to fit a single screen. Then save that image and apply it as your wall paper. I haven't tried this, but it should feasibly work.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
You could also "stitch" together 7 different pictures that are properly sized to fit a single screen. Then save that image and apply it as your wall paper. I haven't tried this, but it should feasibly work.

Won't Work......

qqqqqqqman

Reaction score
This is the best way to do what you're trying to do! You can even have a different pic on each screen. Use this with Launcher Pro and you will be happy.

OP, download and install MultiPicture Live Wallpaper...it will allow you to set a wallpaper for each individual screen, not stretch across all of them.

Well THAT muddies it up.....do you need BOTH the Launcher Pro and the MultiPicture App, or are you just touting LP in addition?

draneo

Reaction score
No you don't need LP, and yes I'm touting it. What the OP is trying to do involves the limitations of the original Droid launcher. Just saying that LP works well with Multipicture Live Wallpaper.

This is the best way to do what you're trying to do! You can even have a different pic on each screen. Use this with Launcher Pro and you will be happy.

OP, download and install MultiPicture Live Wallpaper...it will allow you to set a wallpaper for each individual screen, not stretch across all of them.

Well THAT muddies it up.....do you need BOTH the Launcher Pro and the MultiPicture App, or are you just touting LP in addition?

Sent from my Droid X

Mickey12gauge

Reaction score
Is there a way to use a wallpaper without having it stretch all across the screen and making it look retarded?

Sent from my Vortex using DroidForums