Wallpaper setup

pctdavis

Reaction score
So, I love my RMHD. But, one thing I hate is the wallpaper application. I take a screen shot of something I want. Its full screen. Its perfect. Just what I want.

But when I go to set as wallpaper, I can only use a small portion of it! :banghead: Is there some way to get a full screen shot to be set as a full screen wallpaper?

Red meat is not bad for you. Green fuzzy meat is bad for you!

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Try hitting settings and pinch it down to a smaller size, then the wallpaper box will be big enough.

"stroped" of my razr maxx, poo.

OP
pctdavis

pctdavis

Reaction score
Try hitting settings and pinch it down to a smaller size, then the wallpaper box will be big enough.

"stroped" of my razr maxx, poo.

I've not been able to go much smaller. Its the "wide" box that prevents me from expanding my view upwards.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Are you trying to put in panoramic orientation?

If it's not HD it might as well be a newspaper.

OP
pctdavis

pctdavis

Reaction score
Okay, I just threw together a quick screenshot. I'm not sure what you mean about panoramic view or not being HD.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375784608248.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375784608248.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 249

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
The vertical rectangle is portrait view, the horizontal rectangle is for multi-page screens, as in five screens and the picture scrolls with each screen. Unless you resize it you will only be able to grab the vertical box.
The HD is my SIG from my phone.

OP
pctdavis

pctdavis

Reaction score
The vertical rectangle is portrait view, the horizontal rectangle is for multi-page screens, as in five screens and the picture scrolls with each screen. Unless you resize it you will only be able to grab the vertical box.
The HD is my SIG from my phone.

Duh! :eek: Brain fart on the sig...

Yea, that's what I thought. Its annoying. I have to take like 5 screenshots and crop just to make my picture fit that small vertical box. I can download all these cool wall papers, but they are useless by default.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
If you have a lot of pages "wallpaper wizardri" in the app store has a scrolling function on it. I could never get it to work, maybe my pics weren't wide enough. But it is cool that it stores all your wallpapers that you squeezed, cropped to your liking. A couple of clicks and the old wallpaper is back.