Wallpaper resize??

haroldbmx

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Does anyone know of a app or any steps on not having a cropped and zooooomed in wallpaper? Or just having the wallpaper set to the original size? Ty!

Sent DROID2.

xixgrimmxix

Reaction score
I want the answer to this too

lg ally <rooted velocity 0.4>
samsung fascinate <rooted>

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I had the same problem. I create a picture the size of my other wallpapers then pasted the picture I wanted on that. Once that was there I just colored in the background to match. It took trial and error but I got it. Any photo editor will do. I use GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program for stuff like that. You find your wallpaper size by putting the pic. on your pc, then open it. Look at the pic. properties or details in your pic. editor. If you use Gimp, open the picture then click "new". The new pic. should be the same size as the one thats currently open. Hope this helps.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Does anyone know of a app or any steps on not having a cropped and zooooomed in wallpaper?
It's covered in many, many threads. If you don't want to crop then the wallpaper needs to have the correct ratio of dimensions for your device. You'll still need to crop but you can resize the crop box to the full image. Note that the dimensions are not the same as your screen size since your homescreens pan across the wallpaper.

IIRC the Droid is 960x854. Not sure about the Droid2 but quick searching should yield what you're looking for.

Last edited:
OP
H

haroldbmx

Reaction score
I want the answer to this too

lg ally <rooted velocity 0.4>
samsung fascinate <rooted>

Hey man. I finally got my Droid forums to work again. About 5mnths ago I ran into an application called wallpaper wizardri. with this application you don't need to crop, you can just choose the option to fit to screen which makes your picture or wallpaper the size it looks while viewing it in your gallery. Or it just fits it to your screen without the zoom efect. Hope I wasn't to late. Good luck bro. The name for the application again is wallpaper wizardri

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
Just pictures allows you to select a pic and not have to crop...

sent from my droid x while driving.....thank you tapatalk for making this possible