Wallpaper randomly changing

Reaction score
My wife is using a Droid 3 and it's been pretty good for the most part but lately it's be reverting the wallpaper back to the stock wallpaper at random times. Has anyone else had this problem and have you found a fix for it?

allikanbe

Reaction score
I have had that happen about 4 times recently. My wallpaper is an image i took from the web. For seemingly no reason, the image will disappear and then the stock black/gray diagonal stripes wallpaper will show up. The first 3 times this happened, I put the web image back on. The last time it happened, i turned off the phone (I think) and when I turned it back on the diagonals were gone and the web image was my wallpaper again.
I have no clue why this happened, but if it happens to you try turning off the phone or just waiting and see if the wallpaper changes again.
Droid 3 not rooted.

Reaction score
If the image is on the SD card, every time you mount the sd card via computer or unmount it to take out the car or any other of situations the phone will revert back to default. It's "supposed" to go back to what you had in a perfect world, and most of the time it did for me... Most...

try using a the build in file explorer and move it to the internal storage space and see if it keeps going back. I actually have this problem from time to time; since it seems liberty rom doesn't always initialize the SD card properly(also eats up my larger games that store half their data on the SD card... pisses me off) this is the only situation I can think of that this would happen.

@allikanbe I don't know what your issue is... the phone downloads by default to the internal... but I guess you can double check and see if your image is on the SD card as well...

If neither of you have the image on the SD card... I was never here.