1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Wallpaper Questions

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by karen84a, Nov 27, 2011.

1. karen84a

karen84a New Member

Good morning. This is probably a simple answer for most people, but apparently I can't figure it out.

Recently I had to replace my still under warranty Droid Incredible. It went through all the system updates. I downloaded all the previous apps and there were no problems.

One of my apps is "Backgrounds" which I had on my previous Incredible. However, now when I download any background, or even try to post a photo as my screen saver, it blows the picture up to the point where I only get part of the picture, or quote.

Any advice, suggestions, help would be greatly appreciated. Who knew a telephone could be or would be smarter than me.

Thank you in advance.

Karen :happy3:
  2. dezymond

dezymond RS Lead Premium Member

I believe it has to do with the resolution of the wallpaper
Search tags for this page

droid razr hd wallpaper crop

droid razr m wallpaper size