Wallpaper Question

LordBalthazar

Reaction score
I have a pic that I would love to use as my wallpaper. However, when I go to add it, my droid wants me to crop it into a square (which would cut off most of the top and bottom. Is there any way to *not* do this? I just want to use the whole pic as my wallpaper. I am assuming that this cropping has something to do with the wallpaper moving when I flip pages, I looked for a way to set it to not flip, hoping that it would let me use the whole pic, but I can't find where to set it. Any help?

Milton515

Reaction score
I have a pic that I would love to use as my wallpaper. However, when I go to add it, my droid wants me to crop it into a square (which would cut off most of the top and bottom. Is there any way to *not* do this? I just want to use the whole pic as my wallpaper. I am assuming that this cropping has something to do with the wallpaper moving when I flip pages, I looked for a way to set it to not flip, hoping that it would let me use the whole pic, but I can't find where to set it. Any help?

No, you have to crop the pic before you set it as a wallpaper... If I'm not mistaking it has something to do with the pic being the right size for the resolution of the screen

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
L

LordBalthazar

Reaction score
ya, that's what I don't understand.. if I can view the pic just fine in my gallery, why can't I set it as my wallpaper with the same resolution?