Wallpaper question?

duncan0553

Reaction score
I am using the stock ICS on an un-rooted Maxx, just for info.

Now the problem, I have downloaded Multipicture live wallpaper, so I can put a different picture on each of the 5 screens. I got it working with very little issues, but when I power it down to do a battery charge and turn it back on the pictures will now load back up. I dont know if it is due to the pictures being saved on the sd card instead of the phone storage.

The second question is what is a good photo app. right now I am using "quick pic" and "my gallery". Not real happy with either one of them.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
So they don't come back after you unplug your phone and the SD card mounts back up?

Also I use QuickPic and love it so I can't recommend a different gallery APP. I do agree the stock one is terrible.

OP
duncan0553

duncan0553

Reaction score
Sometimes the pics come back but most of the time I have to go back into the Multipicture app and re-due them. The app shows that they are still selected but the phone does not get them. After I go back into the app and re-select them again and then back out to the start of the app and "set wallpaper" then the phone will display them.

SallyC

Reaction score
I don't know about that app (which sounds cool, btw) but I know with ringtones, if you don't store your custom ones on internal memory it's not uncommon for them to revert back to defaults. My guess is you need to make a media folder on your internal memory and store them there.

As far as your other question, I use Quickpicks and like it. My Gallery is nice for the Motocast access to my pc though.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I also like quickpic but another one I use and like is fishbowl photo gallery. It just seems easier for me to make new folders and albums with that... but that could be because I have used it more and am more familiar with it. Another nice thing is that the albums and folders created in fishbowl are recognized by quickpic.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
2 ways, connect your phone to your computer via USB, or use an app like my files and create the directory that way.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2