1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Wallpaper pack for BB V0.4?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Octavian, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Octavian

Octavian New Member

Hi all. First time posting here.

Anyway I had a question about wallpapers. I rooted my phone and immediately liked BB0.4 and left it that way for a while. I then tried a few other ROMS and did not like any of them so I switched back to BB0.4 but I realized that the wallpapers I could set were now different from what I could choose when I installed BB. So I was wondering if there's maybe a place I can download the wallpapers that come with the BB ROM by default so I can actually get a copy of the background I like? Or is there some other way to make a copy of my current wallpaper? I'm afraid that if I change the wallpaper I will lose it forever.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Search tags for this page

i'm using wallpaper pack for bb