1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Wallpaper issues

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by Tony1987, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Tony1987

Tony1987 New Member

Has anyone else noticed that the "set-as wallpaper " has changed? Now it only allows me to use one screen instead of the multi screen it offered before. I find it very annoying because it just cuts everything out. Has anyone else found a way around this? I don't like it.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
  2. tkopta

tkopta New Member

Mine too. Even with my go launcher settings set to scroll the wallpaper it does not work. Thanks Samsung....and thank sad for the UI update to remove the cruddy brown mess

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
  3. Koalakayla

Koalakayla New Member

My phone literally just stopped scrolling my background wallpaper when my friend changed my background. I thought they messed up my setting or something, but was it an update that changed it? I'm so mad now none of my background images fit because they are to wide to fit the whole picture with the orange crop box. How do I change it back so I can have my wallpaper shift when I slide the screen from left to right?!?! I DON'T like this static background!!
Search tags for this page
android charge wallpaper problem
android will not charge background? launcher problem

droid charge wallpaper

droid charge wallpaper not scrolling

droid charge wallpaper setting

droid charge wallpaper settings

droid x2 scrolling wallpaper
go launcher getting wallpaper scrolling to work on my pictur

go launcher scrolling wallpaper

go launcher wallpaper not scrolling

go launcher wallpaper scrolling