Wallpaper How To

jjs3788

Reaction score
I did a search and found the thread I needed but there was no answer to it, so here goes. I have a droid x and when I set a pic as wallpaper, most of it disappears. I have adjusted the box as big as it goes but it still dosent put everything in the box on the screen. for example, i have a nice shot of the front of my old car. the box allowed me to extend out far enough that it included the whole front end of the car, but when the wallpaper was set, all I could see was the racing stripes on the hood. Is there way to fix this ? all my other phone would have whatever was in the box would show up on the screen. Any ideas.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
the wallpaper is streched to all of your screens. did you try scrolling left or right to see if the rest is there?

sremex

Reaction score
You cant do anything about that, that is how to phone is made sorry :(

moosc

Reaction score
This really sucks on android. I use lpp to lock my screen so my wallpaper doesn't scroll. I find this to be the hardest and annoying thing on android.

Droid X Case

Reaction score
Assuming your using Windows, you can crop or resize the image in the paint program or even photo editor. Also have you considered taking a picture that is further away thus your car will be slightly smaller in the photo?

dapenguin08

Reaction score
I hate that too....how come smart droidx cant do something SO simple as putting a picture in the background the way u want to... Thats the only feature I envy of the iphone....

basham50

Reaction score
wallpaper

I was just discussing this with my friend who also has a droid about placing a stationary background on my phone like the good old days, one that didnt move and showed all of the picture no matter what screen you are on. I read on another forum an app called MultiPicture Live Wallpaper can do what you want.