Wallpaper changing

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else has had this, but sometimes when I am streaming music or videos over BT my wallpaper will change back to the default wallpaper that was there when I first installed Sapphire. I am running 1.1.0 right now, but am thinking about moving on to 1.1.1. Has anyone else ever noticed anything like this?

jesusishere

Reaction score
Sounds like theres some sort of error on your sd card. Try either moving the wallpapers to your phone or try backing your sd card up and wiping it. Last possibility is with the launcher.

HavoC

Reaction score
Sounds weird to me, not quite sure what the problem is. Did you do a full wipe and cache wipe before installing 1.1? If not, that could be causing weird filesystem issues on your sd card as jesusishere mentioned above. I would try a full wipe and cache wipe and reinstall either 1.1 or 1.1.1 (I haven't had trouble with either of them). Whatever the cause of the issue, a fresh install should fix it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
ukyfan

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds weird to me, not quite sure what the problem is. Did you do a full wipe and cache wipe before installing 1.1? If not, that could be causing weird filesystem issues on your sd card as jesusishere mentioned above. I would try a full wipe and cache wipe and reinstall either 1.1 or 1.1.1 (I haven't had trouble with either of them). Whatever the cause of the issue, a fresh install should fix it.

I did do a full wipe before installing. I have been thinking about going on to 1.1.1 anyway. Just haven't done it yet.

HavoC

Reaction score
Ahh gotcha. Well, whatever you end up doing, good luck, I hope you get the problem fixed soon.