1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Wake up phone ALWAYS goes to launcher, not Pandora

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by cedarrapidsboy, Jul 26, 2011.

1. cedarrapidsboy

cedarrapidsboy New Member

This is admittedly a minor annoyance, but an inconvenience when using an app like Pandora (where the thumb-up/down buttons are only accessible via the app).

Whenever I unlock my phone, while Pandora is playing, it always unlocks to the launcher, not to the running Pandora app. With Pandora running in the foreground, the phone screens turns off. When I unlock the phone, instead of returning to the Pandora foreground app, the phone goes to the launcher (Launcher Pro) and I need to open Pandora via the Pandora launcher icon, long-press of home, or by pulling down the status bar. However, especially with Pandora, it is desirable to return directly to the app to have quick use of the thumbs-up/down buttons.

Have I missed any Liquid or Launcher Pro settings that control this behavior?

Thanks

(Liquid 2.2 D1)
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2011
Search tags for this page

pandora turns off when i wake up phone

wake android always