1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Waiting to Get My Droid

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by voyageurs60, Feb 23, 2010.

1. voyageurs60

voyageurs60 New Member

Waiting for Verizon to recognize my new phone date... want to get the Motorola Droid... have not played with one yet, but like the idea of a hard keyboard to maximize the screen view... hear it is a beautiful unit... tried the Samsung i910 Omnia... did not like the onscreen keyboard (guess I am old school). Browsing was painful... went back to the Palm p755... just waiting to qualify... voyageurs60 (Dan)
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Get ready for some schooling, this is going to be quite a bit different then what you used before. But since you're a member of this forum you have about 40,000 friends to help you out.:)
  3. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome to the club, voyageurs60! This is a great forum with lots of very colorful characters who know what they're talking about. Glad you've decided to join us!