1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

waiting in line for my Razr!!

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by benz0, Nov 11, 2011.

1. benz0

benz0 New Member

Im kinda suprise, lol. Not really,b:pp just a few people, come on 11:11 a.m!!! 10 minutes away!!
  2. HRod08

HRod08 New Member

Everyone else pre ordered and got theirs yesterday....kidding! Enjoy your new phone!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  3. cybertec69

cybertec69 Well-Known Member

Reason is, people still have perfectly working smartphones, and most are stuck with a two year contract, plus in today's economy, extra spending has dropped to snail speed "the World economy is in the toilet", consumers are just not splurging like in years past, hell my plan is not up till 12/28/11, but I can hold off till next years Tegra 3 crop of smartphones arrive, till then my Incredible will hold down just fine, it does everything I need it to do and more. Plus I will still be grandfathered in to unlimited data, no changes for next year on that front.
  4. benz0

benz0 New Member

Loving this phone!! So happy and worth the wait!! Netflix HD is awesome!!
  5. dezymond

dezymond RS Lead Premium Member

Haha congrats.

I was thinking about stopping into a verizon and just buying one, but the phone I really want, Nexus, shouldn't be too long of a wait from now.

Post a review, love to see a review from someone with real world use, other than those professional sites.
  6. benz0

benz0 New Member

Well with nearly 24 hrs with my new super phone (6 hrs of sleep, and the rest of the time playing with my baby!!:)), had ONE drop data connection, but lasted a few seconds. Switching from 4g to 3g takes a moment. Was on charger most of the time, hence... I did not fully charge or calibrated... to busy playing on dat sucker!! :biggrin:.
    Display is GOOD to me, no complaints here! Esp. running Netflix! :) Way better than the Bionic screen! I hate to beat this to death (I also owned one briefly) and it's like day and night to me!! (again, that's just me...:biggrin:)

Phone is freaking fast and furious!! Camera is fast, a little lag when focusing, but not much, the Video Camera is super awesome in good lighting. And the KICKER for me is, that Netflx is in HD!! And looks really, really, really good when mirroring to a TV! Freaking awesome! I can't keep a phone from more that 6 months! This will definitely be my phone till the next upgrade avaiable for me!! Which is 12-12-12... :icon_eek: