waiting, but so far underwhelmed by what am I reading....

GoBears

Reaction score
Run CM9 on what? The Nexus? Rumors have it that 4.1 runs "flawless" and the phone didn't even release yet. That's promising stuff right there!

alucard9114

Reaction score
Any camera is better than the Droid 1 camera and i have taken some awesome picks with that chicka chicka chicka sound before loading up that camera.Also the speaker on the Droid 1 was and still is the best speaker on a phone period.If you are going to pass this phone up when you have something newer than a Droid 1 thats not a big deal if you pass this phone and you have a Droid 1 or older than wow your a bigger man than i sir.:icon_ lala:

gthotie5

Reaction score
Run CM9 on what? The Nexus? Rumors have it that 4.1 runs "flawless" and the phone didn't even release yet. That's promising stuff right there!

The phone has been out in Europe. And from what i have seen and read its far from flawless browser pinch to zoom is a little bit choppy and small lags here and there, Could be something an upgrade will fix.
But i think its the processor also.

Felix 222

Reaction score
A lot of people are picking on the GN. I'm not buying it for this spec, or that one. I want it because it's the next most highly customizable phone since the OG! I like tinkering with my toys.

gthotie5

Reaction score
Not picking on it just pointing out the flaws because if people would just settle for what they got then there would be no innovation and we would be stuck using ****ty phones for ever.

OP
J

jason_jm

if an iphone had a 4.5 inch screen, and it could be jailbroken for wireless tethering free, and had LTE, i would buy it in a heartbeart
but that aint gonna happen anytime soon lol

what the hell, ill just go buy this nexus on friday (if it ever releases), and if it sucks take it back to the store