Wait for 4g TB or pick up DX w/ unlimited 3g data... Also CPO or not? Okay guys I need some opinions on this. I hope this type of question is okay to ask here (I checked to see if there was anything against it in the stickies at the top of the section and found nothing so I think I am good- If not, will a Mod please lock it up and slap my wrist for being an idiot lol) I have been saving my upgrade for a little while now in hopes that the HTC Thunderbolt would release soon and I could take advantage of the 4g coverage in my area. Unfortunately it has been delayed as we all know and there is no current ETA. This did not bother me too much because I am fairly certain it should make the Q1 deadline, and I was just going to get a cheap used android device to hold me over in the mean time since my D1 died on me. My new problem is that I just found out in the forums a couple of hours ago that Verizon confirmed that there will be no unlimited 4g data plan, and on top of that I have this bad feeling that the tiered pricing is going to be decently expensive comparatively. I will not pay more than the $30 per month I pay now when it costs Verizon less to run the LTE network. So my question is do you guys think that the tiered packages are going to offer a decent amount of data for $30 per month? - say maybe 2GB or so? or will there even be a $30 option at all? - somewhat worried that there may be a cheaper one but that it will fall well short of being anywhere near 2GB. Second question, should I wait for a possible month for the TB to be released to find out how much the tiered pricing is or is it safe to say that I am close to right about the pricing and should stop dreaming of a TB and go ahead and use my upgrade on the Droid X and enjoy my unlimited (5GB) 3g data? Just looking for anyone's opinion on the matter. Thanks in advance guys! And like I said if for some reason this type of opinion question is not allowed please lock/delete this thread. EDIT: Also I forgot to mention that if I do break down and go ahead with the DX purchase I was contemplating getting a CPO one for cheaper- What are your thoughts on that? I was going to get it with only a 1 year contract so that it stayed under warranty the entire time I had it but I am somewhat worried that it may turn into a horror story of me constantly having to call in and have them send me a replacement for whatever reason.