Wahts the best droid to use for business?

fantom557

Reaction score
i know the software is close to the same on all but what is the best phone for business use out today. i want to use a droid again and i hate the BB and iPhone to boring.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
What are you looking to do?

OP
F

fantom557

Reaction score
What are you looking to do?

I am looking for to do emails text and apps are a given. but i do know the keyboards are better in some devices then others. i am looking for the best of the best all purpose phone. price is not the issue carrier is not the issue.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Upcoming:
Keyboard is definetly d4
candybar is Nexus

Its hard to single out a specific buisness phone. D4 has a keyboard. thats buisnessy, its looking pretty good to.

OP
F

fantom557

Reaction score
Thank you all for your help. i was just wondering because some phones have features that others don't.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Thank you all for your help. i was just wondering because some phones have features that others don't.

So what business features are you looking for? If you can tell us what we can tell you phone phones have them.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
most enterprise stuff is with blackberry same for most buisnessy phones. if thats what you mean.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I don't know how many users feel about this, but I've heard many former BB owners comparing the Droid Pro to their former BBs. Heck it even looks like a BB to me with the setup and everything. That's the most "business-like" phone to me imo, how it performs I don't know.

OP
F

fantom557

Reaction score
I don't know how many users feel about this, but I've heard many former BB owners comparing the Droid Pro to their former BBs. Heck it even looks like a BB to me with the setup and everything. That's the most "business-like" phone to me imo, how it performs I don't know.

i had the phone it was nice with keyboard but it was slow and seamed old. i wish they had come out with a newer version for verizon i know sprint did but the software was slow.

Last edited:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
i had the phone it was nice with keyboard but it was slow and seamed old. i wish they had come out with a newer version for verizon i know sprint did but the software was slow.
Just like a BB then, right?:D

Really though BB is a great business phone. Android and iOS will soon catch up to it eventually as everyone seems to be making the switch. For now I would say the D3 would make a great business phone. Has a nice keyboard for typing those lengthy or multiple emails, nice speed thanks to the dual-core processor, and great build quality imo. If you want to wait the D4 looks to improve in all those areas and with 4g LTE, so you'll be blazing through your work e-mails in no time.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6

The Pro is a good phone. Guts are pretty much like the D2 (not D2G). Only difference is the 3.1" HVGA res. screen. Which can be a PITA cause of the size.

One plus is if the OP does have an OG DROID. The battery in both the Pro and OG are the same. So out of the box you have two batteries.

Outside of that. I believe any business features the pro has is in all current Moto phones on verizon.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6

The admiral isn't much of an upgrade. Outside of looks the only difference is they ditched the OMAP for a SnapDragon.