1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Waddup!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Sneaky6, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Sneaky6

Sneaky6 New Member

Hey everyone. I'm new here.

So I have an iphone with ATT. They are trying to take my unlimited data away because I used MyWi to tether. Total BS but hey they are crooks.

Anyway looking at switching to a Thunderbolt but am not sure if Verizon will let me tether 15+ GB a month with it.

Any thoughts? Would getting the thunderbolt with PDA Net be a good solution if I use so much data?

I'm a computer nerd but I really wish I knew more about phones. What would you guys suggest?

This community seems awesome. You have me hooked!
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Forum. Glad you found us. :)
  3. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome to the forum. sorry but i wont comment on tether so I just say try it and see what VZW will do to ur plan...good luck

sent from the Hawaiian D2G